Sunday 9 November 2008

Creating My Perfume Ad

As a group, we sketched out a plan for our perfume ad. This included the young, well-known model, a rose-shaped perfume bottle and the name 'English Rose' and a caption. (An image of this sketch will be uploaded soon.)

These are the three (unedited) images i chose to use in my ad:


I decided to use this image of Lily Cole, as she is a very well known british model. Also i feel this image represents independance, glamour, power and sophistication. It also represents what many women desire, confidence.


I used this image of a perfume bottle, as it is plain, so detail could be added to it, also as it is made from crystal, it also gives the impression of glamour, and sophistication.





I used this image of a single red rose, to portray romance, and elegance. I think the rose portrays this, as it is used to signify romance in the case of relationships, also i think many women desire to recieve a rose, as it is a very romantic gesture.



Using paint shop pro 9, i combined these images together, including my editing skills.

This is the finished result:


No comments: